Sunday, March 12, 2023

Blog Inspo

Today in class we reviewed different blogs people have kept in the past and I was really inspired. there were so many good examples and they were so intriguing and aesthetically pleasing to look at. They are what I aspire this blog to look like. 

There was one blog in particular, frameisokay, that was really cool. He had a playlist literally embedded into his blog post. We were able to scroll in it and actually click the songs. 

Morgan and I were talking about how we want to maybe do this with our scene. We think having a playlist to represent what our scene would be is a good way to represent what we want. 


I think making our blogs more personal is really a good idea and it will help bring our project to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!