Saturday, March 11, 2023

cast list!

We had initially said that my friend would be cast as the hostage but now we have decided on my sister. This is mainly because of our scheduling. We think that since the scene mainly revolves around me rambling we do not need to have that many with the hostage. This also makes filming really easy since we'll be filming at my house so my sister will just have to be there. 

We have also finally named our main character! Her name is going to be Melanie. We have decided to take inspiration from Melanie Martinez because she has the vibes we want for our main character. 

Melanie Martinez Inspo
So now we have all of our characters!

Main Character: Melanie- played by me, Elliette.

Sister (cop): Elizabeth(Lizzie)- played by Morgan (not pictured, voice-over)

Love interest: Alyssa- played by Scarlet (not acting, just in pictures) 

Hostage: Sarah- played by Elke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!