Friday, March 10, 2023

script !

Working on the script right now! 

We are basically acting out the scene in a straightforward way so that we can make it sound conversational. We realized that I was better at the actual dialogue aspect of the script and morgan was better at the technical parts of it. This will make it easier to act it since I can improvise much easier and still fit into the scene since it's my own commentary being used. 

The script is not done yet but I'm excited to continue adding to it, it's really coming together. Morgan has experience with creating scripts and adding the technical parts of it which makes it so much easier to create it. 


This is a part of our script! it's even pink to match our main character's vibe
Making a script is a lot easier than I would've thought so I am glad that this is not going to be such a stressful part of our project. I am also so glad that I won't have to completely memorize the lines since I can improvise some parts of it really easily. Delivering the lines is my new issue though it should not be as hard as it could possibly be since I will be able to be more playful and crazy rather than intimidating and serious.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!