Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Location Scouting

 

Morgan's room
My room
We were deciding between what room we wanted or if we wanted the living room for our scene but we both decided that doing it in my room would be the best choice.
My room has many more toys and pictures that we could use for the effect we want for the character. also, my room has more floor space and we can easily rearrange if we need to.
Doing this in my house also gives us access to another actor, my sister! 
I'm excited to start filming. We have also been thinking about what decorations we are going to add because we are going to need more to create the correct environment. For example, more pictures of whoever the love interest is going to be in order to emphasize the obsessive nature of our main character.
I think we are going to start filming on Sunday early so that we can have all day to film. We need to focus on the time so that we can ensure we have natural light and that we don't have any drastic lighting changes during the scene. 
We are going to focus a lot on the stuffed animals and the personal items so that we can add more than just dialogue/ monologue to the scene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!