Saturday, March 4, 2023

Group Discussions!

This post is a little late but better late than never

We finally met in class the other day with other people to get criticism and suggestions on our idea. They suggested we focused more on the dialogue of our movie since that is mostly what our scene will consist of. They were also very focused on us not having a title still but I think that we can worry about that closer to the end. 

I also realized we are significantly behind in terms of the actual development of the project, some of the people in our group already had scripts and titles and more developed stories overall. I think Morgan and I need to focus on having a totally concrete idea instead of just abstract thoughts and parts of the scene.

I know for sure we want to incorporate montage scenes in the opening so that we can change up the scene and it's not just the MC rambling and pacing on screen the whole time. My group also agreed that by having still shots of the setting I could establish a background story (like with pictures of the childhood best friend, since she's not actually a talking character.) 

Morgan's group suggested we make the detective related to the MC so that there is an actual excuse for her to be coming over instead of just a random detective visiting. that way it further shows that the MC is delusional and paranoid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!