Friday, March 3, 2023

Creative Critical Reflection

This part seemed the most exciting to me?? I learned what it was in class the other day and it’s so interesting. I’m excited for our piece to come together in a way that makes these questions fun and interesting to answer. The most intriguing thing is the fact that we have to answer the questions using 2 different medias.

It also made me realize that if we mess up it’s okay as long as we plan accordingly. The CCR is meant to highlight the whole process even the mistakes and setbacks.  

The example videos that our teacher showed in class really made what was expected so much clearer. I especially like the 73 vogue questions video, it was fun and creative and it kept people engaged. 

She gave us a lot of tips and the one that seemed to be the most important was to create a script!! I can’t just wing something like this and it’s just better for everyone to have a plan! 

I know we’re a long way from this part of the project but I’be been thinking about what I could do for it. A podcast sounds like a pretty cool idea and it’s possible to do or maybe an interview or like a 21 questions game with someone, I’m not sure but these are some ideas! 

This part gets me more excited for the actual project which is ironic. I am just excited to be able to reflect back on this and see that it all came together.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!