Sunday, February 26, 2023

A Waiting Game

This week at school was crazy. On Tuesday I saw morgan for 4 hours and on Thursday I was supposed to see her and never did. So it's been a crazy schedule and we have not been able to get feedback and criticism from others. 

We are trying to further develop our idea and come up with a script! I  asked my friend to be in our video as the victim and she agreed! so now we have our cast! Since the childhood friend will only be in pictures, I am just going to find pictures with a friend that I've had for a while to use as a prop for the film. 

I am seeing Morgan tomorrow so we will discuss more what we're going to do next. Creating the script will probably take a while since we have to somehow ensure that its 2 minutes long and we also have to create a title though that is going to be the last thing we do before filming. 

This is just a waiting game at this point. We have not been able to move forward with our project but tomorrow hopefully we will be able to officially start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!