Thursday, February 23, 2023

I got the part! Now what...?

Morgan and I have come to the agreement that I will be playing the main character in our film opening! 

I am terrified! 

I've never so much as acted in a play, the most performance-like activity I've ever done is presentations in class. Not only have I never been much of a film person, but I also am not a thriller type of gal. I don't watch them often and I certainly do not act as the main antagonist, I said this from the start. I am not a person who knows much about psychological thrillers though I do feel I understand them much more now after doing a lot of research on the genre. 

I seem perfect for the job I know. Morgan believes I am good for the part mainly because I am easily accessible but also because I am naturally excitable, giddy, and sometimes I get obsessive..but not in a stalker way! 

I think at least having me cast as our main character prepares us for the next steps. Knowing that I will be the main actress makes it easier to further develop the character since now we can base her a little more on me. This will make it easier for me to act believably since I am a total newbie at acting and our character still isn't completely developed. 

This also allows us to start thinking about clothing, makeup, and other costume items. We have decided that the MC should have a more feminine outfit and makeup. Her personality will be more like Harley Quinn and her outfits more like Love Quinn. She should look normal to completely contrast her irrational behavior. She will also have some blood on her face and clothes that she will wipe off before opening the door in order to show that she is calming down and collecting herself. 

These are ome simple outfits that are like the type of look we want for the main character. We want her to look girly and normal so that it contrasts her behavior completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!