Monday, March 27, 2023

Homestretch!

 CCR:

-Draw My Life: questions 1 and 2

I took inspiration from a youtube trend from a while back where people would draw their life stories and I thought this would be a really cute way to display my project! I already have some digital art experience from before and this just made it easier to do. Plus drawing my story was actually a lot of fun since it's a very eventful story. I used the app PicsArt to draw and it has a feature to record the drawing which was super helpful. I also was able to speed it up so that you wouldn't be able to tell that I was drawing slowly. then I just put the drawing clips together on iMovie!


FanMail: questions 3 and 4

This is a common celerity interview type of video. I watched harry styles and I was inspired by that video. i made some fake envelopes from fake fans and then just opened them on camera and answered the questions. This was really easy to do. 

The CCR was actually my favorite part of this whole project and it was so satisfying to see it come together and it made me feel accomplished and very proud of morgan and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!