Friday, March 24, 2023

Filming day 2

close up of Elke with bruise. 

We filmed a lot! We got the bulk of our scene done and are pleased with the results, considering we barely had a plan. We took a lot of takes.

Morgan doing makeup. 
 We had my sister there so we could film the kidnapped conversations and she did great and her makeup was done by Morgan. This was so easy to do since my sister had a really big eyeshadow palette that we could use and my dad provided us with the chair, the duck tape, and the rope! 

We also had another friend there that we could ask for opinions and show her the takes which was really helpful. 


I had to do the scenes many times because I am a very awkward person. BUT we persevered and the scenes worked out really well and we were happy with the results. There might be some parts that we could refilm but honestly, the takes we have are pretty good. 

Next, we have to film the actual rambling scenes. we left those for another day because we both know that I am going to need many retakes for that amount of craziness. 

Overall it was a pretty successful day and on Sunday we will finish it hopefully. The rest of our focus will go toward editing and starting our CCR. We are almost done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!