Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Filming! Day 1 Review!

We filmed the phone scene and all that's left to do is do the voice-over part with morgan's voice. 

We did many many retakes today. This was mostly a planning day. We just wanted to see how the scenes would look and where my placement would look best. We also got most of the shots of the details today. The close-ups of stuffed animals, dolls, the shrine, and more feminine things around my room. 






We filmed many little details on my walls. Pictures of scarlet and i, the shrine, flowers, dolls, stuffed animals, post its on the wall and more to emphasize the setting. we will also include some of the hostage when we film with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!