Monday, March 20, 2023

Reflection of Melanie's Mind

We created a playlist! All of these songs were carefully examined and chosen specifically to fit the vibe of our film opening. We think this makes it easier to visualize what we want our final project to embody. This also helps us understand our character more. we will listen to this playlist while we film to help get us in the mindset of the characters and the story. 

these are lyrics that inspired us and that we think fit best for our character and story. 

"She's mine you stay away from her"- pierce the veil 

"they made you blind, messed up your mind but I will help see" -meant to be yours from heathers the musical

"all for you. never not for you" manta rays chloe moriondo

"don't blame me, love made me crazy"- don't blame me taylor swift 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!