Sunday, February 12, 2023

To Begin With...

This is the beginning of my blog for real. I have always loved reading and writing and keeping up with a diary but the idea of keeping up with something online and for a professional reader is very intimidating. Updating every step of my process on this blog will be a challenge since sometimes I just don't feel like writing anything. Also writing in a casual way for a school assignment will always feel weird to me...

Anyways this is to track the beginning of my movie intro and I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what I am going to do. I have been toying with the idea of "Coming of Age" simply because it's what I know but I'm not sure if it's the route I want to go down. I'm not even sure if I want to work in a group or not.

This is a big project and I really have to consider everything. I still have a couple days to think it through and even start a vague idea for what I want to present to Cambridge. I do want this project to be something that I am proud of so I'm really excited to start updating this and to really explore the more creative side of me that I've never really looked explored as much before and to bring a story to life like all the books I've read before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

Here is my CCR The Making of "Mine" Opening Fan Mail! Officially done!